Kitchen Vastu: Source of Energy
Every Indian home must have a kitchen since it provides us with the energy we need for the entire day. Every single gadget that occupies a prominent spot in your kitchen is significant and, if positioned in accordance with Vastu principles, may guarantee that positivity rules.
Direction of the Kitchen
According to Vastu Shastra, the elements of earth, heaven, air, fire, and water must be in harmony for your kitchen to radiate positive energy. To boost the positive energy in your home, you may want to update or modify some aspects in your kitchen.
Here are six crucial elements that must be carefully taken into account while building a kitchen according to Vastu principles:
1. The southeast direction of your home is where your kitchen should be located since, according to Vastu Shastra, Agni, the Lord of Fire, dominates this area. The north-west direction will function if you are unable to travel in that direction for any reason. However, make sure the kitchen is never built facing the north, north-east, or south-west of the house because this can severely sour ties among family members.
2. Gas stoves, cylinders, microwave ovens, toasters, and other appliances should all be put in the southeast corner of the kitchen since everything inside the room symbolises fire. Additionally, these goods should be arranged so that cooking is done while facing east. Expert claims that doing this will provide good energy.
3. Vastu Shastra advises against placing the kitchen’s sinks and cooking range—which includes the gas cylinder and oven—on the same platform or parallel to one another since fire and water are antagonistic elements that might have a detrimental effect on a person’s behaviour. Unintentional conflicts between partners and family members may result from it.
4. Inside the kitchen, water pipelines, the washing machine, and the kitchen drain should all be located in the north or northeast. A kitchen overhead tanker, however, must never face the north or north-east. Vastu expert advised positioning the water tanker outside the kitchen on the western portion of the home. The equilibrium between the fire and water elements must be maintained. Your wealth and health will increase if you can keep the water cycle in check.
5. In order to aid you in overcoming problems in life, the refrigerator should be placed with its doors facing south-west. It will also provide a calm atmosphere in the kitchen.
6. Grain and other stock should be kept in the kitchen’s south-west corner since doing so attracts luck and wealth.